Do you have a unique story about becoming a vet tech: going through the education process or as a vet tech that you would like to share.
All you need is to provide a short 500+ min. word essay and a photo(s) or video.
If approved we will publish the story here at the Vet Tech Guide or our sister website the Veterinary Medicine Careers Guide.
Here are a few questions that you may address on becoming a veterinary technician, but feel free to address other points.
- What is the most difficult part about being a Veterinary Technician?
- What is the best and most enjoyable part?
- What kind of advice would you give to a new student looking into this career?
- When you first started as a vet tech what was the most surprising thing about the job? What if anything caught you off-guard?
- How has your career affected your life?
- Why did you choose to become a Veterinary Technician?
- Would you recommend getting a specialty in this field?
If we publish your story you as the author will receive $80.00 per published article.
E-mail your submission to artur @ inphoenix.com or contact us via the form below.